A Bold Statement,
First introduced in 1966, the original Maserati Ghibli embodied the marque’s hunger to innovate, compete and win. Today, Ghibli maintains that tradition of empowered, race-bred performance — combining a smooth, luxurious ride with razor-sharp, coupe-like handling.
- The perfect combination of four-door luxury and sporting performance
- A choice of powerful V6 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
- Ghibli and Ghibli S provide exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
- Ghibli S Q4 with intelligent AWD for optimal traction and all-weather safety
- Luxurious interiors with leather or available class-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery